It’s official, but it doesn’t seem real: Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is a 5-time “Best Attorney” winner of Nashville Scene magazine’s annual Readers’ Poll! Everyone here is beyond excited about Rocky’s latest achievement, but we are also beyond grateful to all of YOU for continuing to vote for us, year after year.
Being named the “Best” is incredible, and we know we couldn’t have done it without your unwavering support and love. We just wanted to say “Thank you, Nashville!” once again for making us #1. You inspire us to work harder every day, so that we will be worthy of your trust and of this latest award.
Why being the best is important to Rocky McElhaney Law Firm
Rocky always says that he has the hardest working team in Nashville – and we love to prove him right! Every member of our team is committed to being the best and to doing the best, so that out clients get the outcomes they deserve. We’re proud to be your “Gladiators in Suits,” and we’re proud to be on the cutting edge of technology and innovation in the courtroom and in negotiations. We work hard for our clients because we know that their roads ahead aren’t always easy.
So when the chips are down and you need someone to fight for you, you don’t want second best – you want THE best. And we want you to pick us, so we’ll never stop working to be the best. That’s what our clients expect, and it’s what they deserve.
Thanks to all of you, we’ve pushed ourselves harder than ever before, facing off against the big insurance companies and corporations, and securing millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Rocky McElhaney and the team have been honored with accolades and awards such as:
- Nashville Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and the “Best of the Bar” awards
- Nashville Post InCharge Leaders List
- Best of Nashville by Scene Magazine
- AV-Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- 10/10 Superb rating by Avvo
- Super LawyersTop 50 and Top 100
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association’s Circle of Advocates
- 2015 Top Three Best Attorneys in Nashville by ThreeBestRated.com
- The Patriot Award by the Department of Defense Office of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
- Significant Trial Experience Inductee to Trial Masters
Thank you, Nashville, for putting your faith in us. We’ll never stop fighting to be your champions, because you deserve the best.
Nashville personal injury attorney Rocky McElhaney represents people who have been injured in car, truck and other automobile accidents as well as many other forms of negligence throughout the state of Tennessee.