Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is celebrating today: five members of the RML family were recognized by Super Lawyers in 2022! Rocky McElhaney was named to the MidSouth Super Lawyers list, and four attorneys – Steve Fifield, Michael Fisher, Justin Hight and Andrea Stilgenbauer – were named to the Rising Stars list.
Every year, Super Lawyers recognizes “outstanding lawyers” from across the country, in 70 different practice areas, “who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Out of all the eligible attorneys in a field or region, only 5% will be named to the annual Super Lawyers list. Rising Stars, which honors attorneys who are under the age of 40 or have been in practice for fewer than 10 years, limits its award to only 2.5% of all eligible applicants.
What makes Super Lawyers so different from other objective ratings services is that you cannot nominate or vote for yourself, and you can’t buy your way onto the list: you must earn your spot. There’s no guarantee that you’ll be nominated or selected from year to year, either.
About the award-winning attorney of Rocky McElhaney Law Firm
At Rocky McElhaney Law Firm, we take out commitment to clients seriously. It’s why we ONLY work with plaintiffs – people who have sustained serious injuries. Each one of our attorneys was recognized for their work in personal injury law this year.
- Rocky McElhaney, Firm Founder, Chief Legal Officer. Rocky McElhaney has been named to MidSouth Super Lawyers for 10 consecutive years (2013-2022) and was recognized by Rising Stars in 2011 and 2012. Rocky has also been recognized by Super Lawyers for his work in the area of workers’ compensation. He was named to Top 100 Tennessee Super Lawyers and Top 50 Nashville Super Lawyers lists for nine consecutive years (2014-2021). He is rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. For the last seven years, he’s been honored for his commitment to his employees as the winner of Nashville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, is a multi-time winner of “Best Attorney” by Nashville Scene’s annual Best of Nashville Readers’ Poll and has been named to Nashville Business Journal’s Best of the Bar.
- Justin Hight, Managing Attorney. Justin Hight has been recognized by Rising Stars for 7 consecutive years (2016-2022) and has also been recognized for his work in the areas of civil litigation, Social Security Disability, personal injury, and workers’ compensation. He has also been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 list.
- Steven Fifield, Attorney. Steve Fifield has been named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for nine consecutive years (2014-2022) and was also recognized for his work in the areas of personal injury and workers’ compensation.
- Michael Fisher, Attorney. Michal Fisher has been recognized by Rising Stars for the last four consecutive years (2019-2022). He is also recognized for his work in personal injury and for assisting clients with workers’ compensation.
- Andrea Stilgenbauer, Attorney. This is Andrea Stilgenbauer’s first time on the Rising Stars list. Andrea is recognized for her work in personal injury cases.
We are all so proud of Rocky, Justin, Steve, Michael, and Andrea for their latest award, and for the work that we do each day on behalf of our clients and out community. Please join us in congratulating our team on their latest achievements!
Need a Gladiator on your side? Call us at 615-425-2500 or you can fill out our contact form, if that’s easier for you. We can set up a free consultation with you at one of our offices in Nashville, Hendersonville, or Clarksville.