Nashville Personal Injury and Auto Accident Attorneys in Tennessee
From offices in Nashville, Hendersonville and Knoxville, our family helps to protect yours
Nothing is more important than family. If you have suffered a serious personal injury or a loved one has been killed due to the negligence of others, you need a law firm you can trust to protect your interests and demand justice from those responsible. At the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm in Nashville, Hendersonville & Knoxville, our family of talented Nashville personal injury attorneys and legal professionals has come together to provide families throughout Tennessee with the legal expertise they need to overcome their struggles and get the compensation they deserve.
Outpacing, outperforming and overpowering the competition
The Rocky McElhaney Law Firm provides personal injury clients in Nashville and throughout Tennessee with aggressive representation when they have been hurt in some way. By focusing exclusively on the injured, our Gladiators in Suits have been able to build a reputation for fierce advocacy and extensive knowledge of the laws. Our Nashville personal injury attorneys fight to ensure that your rights are upheld and that the person or persons responsible for your injuries or illness are held accountable for their actions.
Verdicts & Settlements
$1,638,561 JURY VERDICT
$1,110,365.41 TRIAL COURT VERDICT
$790,115.16 TRIAL COURT JUDGMENT FOR WORK INJURY
Though we do everything in our power to protect all personal injury victims in Tennessee, we have found that most of our clients seek us out – or refer us to others – for complex claims involving:
- Personal injury
- Social Security Disability
- Defective and dangerous drugs
- Brain injuries
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Workers compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Child injury
Our Tennessee personal injury law firm fights for justice for those who need it most. We know that a serious medical condition or catastrophic personal injury can lead to more than just pain and suffering: it can cost you everything. When debt collectors are badgering you day and night with letters and robo-calls, or when the medical bills are piling up so fast that you may be in danger of losing your home, a Nashville personal injury lawyer from the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is by your side to give you strength and help you fight back.
The name you trust after an auto accident in Tennessee
There are few circumstances more frightening – or frustrating – than auto accidents. Our Nashville auto accident attorneys are known throughout the state of Tennessee as being some of the fiercest, most aggressive litigators around. We’ve built a reputation for obtaining large verdicts and settlements for car crash victims in Tennessee. Our Nashville auto accident lawyers fight for justice for victims of:
- Auto accidents. If you were injured in a car accident in Nashville, Hendersonville, Knoxville or anywhere in the state, Rocky McElhaney Law Firm knows what to do. Our Nashville auto accident attorneys handle complex claims involving everything from single-car crashes, multi-car pileups, ride-sharing services, pedestrians and bicyclists. Our car accident lawyers deal with your insurance company, help you get a rental car and work hand-in-hand with your doctors to collect and document the evidence we need to build a successful case for you.
- Truck accidents. When you’ve been in an accident with an 80,000lb tractor-trailer, you’re going to need some help. These massive vehicles pose a lot of problems to passenger cars on the road, namely because they cannot maneuver quickly or stop on a dime when there’s a problem. Whether the truck itself was defective, the driver committed an error or something else was responsible for your collision, our skilled Nashville auto and truck accident attorneys can help.
- Motorcycle accidents. Tennessee has some of the greatest roads in the country for riding a motorcycle. Unfortunately, our drivers share the rest of the country’s propensity for ignoring bikers while on the road. A motorcycle accident is always serious, because riders don’t have the same kinds of protections that car and truck drivers do. After a serious motorcycle accident, let Rocky McElhaney Law Firm uphold your rights and protect your future.
- Airplane accidents & train accidents. Thank goodness that airplane and train accidents are rare, because they are potentially devastating. Our team of mass transit accident lawyers are familiar with the rules and regulations which govern air and train travel, and understand what kind of uphill battle you face when you don’t have the right representation. Let us shoulder that burden for you.
No matter what kind of motor vehicle accident you have endured, there is an auto accident attorney at Rocky McElhaney Law Firm who knows what to do. Our personal injury law firm in Nashville, Hendersonville and Knoxville represent auto accident victims throughout the state. Put our Gladiators to work for you, your family and your future.
Why you can rely on Rocky McElhaney and his Nashville team
Lead attorney Rocky McElhaney knows how difficult life can be for families undergoing one of these ordeals. When he was young, his father suffered a broken back at work and was denied workers’ compensation benefits. His family lost their home trying to pay his father’s medical bills and was forced out onto the street. Rocky never forgot how hard it was to watch his father struggle to get the benefits he was entitled to receive, and he dedicated his life to making sure that families never have to suffer the indignities that he had to endure.
Rocky is now a premier personal injury trial attorney in Nashville, and has secured multiple million-dollar settlements and jury verdicts for his injured clients throughout Tennessee. Rocky has been named the "Best Attorney in Nashville" by the Nashville Scene for 5 consecutive years from 2015-2019. He works tirelessly to provide every person who walks through his door with the respect and results he or she deserves. He has assembled a team that represents the evolution of the legal profession — young, innovative and highly educated legal professionals who use cutting-edge technology to prepare the best possible cases for our clients. Our Nashville personal injury lawyers and auto accident attorneys are known for using computer animation and accident reconstruction to present visually compelling arguments for juries and judges at trial. We also routinely work with experts in medicine, economics, accounting and forensic evidence to dissect our opponents’ cases and get the maximum results at settlement and at trial.
Rocky fights for you and your family
Call Rocky at 615-425-2500 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free initial consultation. From our offices in Knoxville, Hendersonville and on world famous Music Row in Nashville, the personal injury lawyers of Rocky McElhaney Law Firm represent clients throughout the state of Tennessee, including Knoxville, Memphis, Hendersonville, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Chattanooga and Kingsport. Come learn how our family can help yours.
What Clients Say About Us
“They did an honest job for honest pay and helped me to get my groove back.”
“Rocky was there for me through everything and when it was time to get in front of the judge he always dominated and made things right.”
“Rocky McElhaney Law Firm went above and beyond the call of duty. “
“Rocky walked beside me through the whole process and always followed through.”
Any car crash is stressful, whether it involves just one car or many. No matter what the outcome is from your car accident, you need to take certain steps to protect yourself, even if the crash wasn’t your fault. We understand that you might be tempted to leave the scene of a crash if your…Read More
Filing a claim after a car accident in Nashville is stressful. There are a lot of things to do, and you’re going to need help. Your injury lawyer is the one who handles the day to day stuff, but every now and then, you might have to meet with another outside professional to help you…Read More
Filing a workers’ compensation claim for an injury or illness suffered on the job is within your rights as an employee. Most companies are required by law to provide their employees with this type of insurance, so injured workers don’t have to worry about finding ways to pay the bills while they recover. Sometimes, though,…Read More
After a serious car accident, you’re going to have a lot of bills to pay. Maybe you’re thinking you should skip hiring a lawyer, to save you a little money. We would caution against that approach, because it shouldn’t cost you anything up front to hire a car accident attorney. Today, we’re going to break…Read More
Wearing a seat belt saves lives. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than half of all teenagers and drivers under 40 who died in car crashes in 2016 were not wearing a seat belt. Tennessee statute 55-9-603 requires that drivers, and passengers in the front seat who are four years of…Read More
Even though individuals are the ones that cause harm and hurt other people when they’re negligent, most times individuals don’t pay the claim. We get insurance. Our insurance is there to protect us when we’ve hurt someone else. In Tennessee and beyond, when a personal injury accident occurs, the insurance company is typically the one…Read More