Being a paralegal is not a job. It’s a career. It’s a calling. We’re looking for an exceptional paralegal who feels that helping injury victims get back on their feet after an accident or injury is what they want and were meant to do.
You’ll know you’re a good fit if…
- Developing and nurturing client relationships comes naturally to you.
- You know the names of your clients’ children and their family pets.
- You like being part of a team and working toward a common goal.
- You have a healthy sense of humor.
- You show the same respect to everyone, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, or level of income.
- You go above and beyond the call of duty.
- You’re a master organizer and communicator.
- You’re driven to excel.
- You’re someone who always wants to learn more and to grow personally and professionally.
- At least 3 years of experience at a personal injury law firm.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience using case management software.
Visit our career page to view Compensation & Benefits information.
If you’re the kind of person we just described, please visit www.rockylawfirm.com/careers/.
Why should you join our team?
Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is an amazing place to work, and we’ve got the awards to prove it. We’ve received multiple honors, including being named as one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019. Our firm offers a myriad of incentives and benefits unique to the field including flexible working hours, generous vacation time, and more. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that if considered for the position, a background check will be required for employment.