Personal Injury Attorney – Hiring All Levels
Being a personal injury lawyer is a calling. It’s a tough job, and it’s also one of the most rewarding. We’re looking for an exceptional attorney with a true desire to fight for the victims of personal injury.
You’ll know you’re a good fit if…
- Developing and nurturing client relationships comes naturally to you.
- You know the names of your clients’ children and their family pets.
- You like being part of a team and working toward a common goal.
- You have a healthy sense of humor.
- You show the same respect to everyone, regardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation, or level of income.
- You’re a fighter who doesn’t back down, even when your opponent is bigger.
- You can shoulder the burdens that come with handling personal injury cases.
- You’re a master organizer and communicator.
- You’re driven to excel.
- You’re someone who always wants to learn more and to grow personally and professionally.
- JD with exceptional academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law in Tennessee
- 3-5 years of experience at a law firm is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience using case management software is a plus
If you’re the kind of person we just described, please fill out the form below and send us your resume and a cover letter describing and giving examples of how your skills and past experience make you a perfect fit for our firm.
Why should you join our team?
Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is an amazing place to work, and we’ve got the awards to prove it. We’ve received multiple honors, including being named as one of Nashville’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2018. Our firm offers a myriad of incentives and benefits unique to the field including flexible working hours, generous vacation time, and more. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that if considered for the position, a background check will be required for employment.