"When I was a teenager, Dad got hurt. Insurance company wouldn't pay. We lost our house. But, Dad got a lawyer and we got justice. That's the moment I decided to become an attorney. As a lawyer, I have dedicated my life to helping injury victims."
Absolutely the BEST of the BEST! Rocky is definitely one of the most knowledgeable, and caring lawyers I have ever met! He is a winner in every respect. If you need representation, he’s your man. Let him win for you!
~ Marsha Duncan
If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney then look no further, Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is the place!!! They were compassionate and made me feel heard; they were also very thorough in answering all my questions and achieved a great outcome. I highly recommend them.
~ Sherry Parker
If you want a lawyer who will treat you like family and genuinely care for you after your accident, then this law firm is the one for you. My situation was extremely difficult to handle and the paralegals and attorneys at the Rocky McElhaney Law Firm stuck with me for over a year to ensure that everything was settled properly. I am grateful for such a dedicated team of people. You forever have my personal recommendation.
~ Imani Chambers
I would absolutely recommend Rocky Law Firm in a personal injury situation. Rocky and Penny McElhaney have built their firm with integrity and a passion for working for families in some of the most traumatic or devastating times of their lives. All the staff at Rocky Law are at the top of their fields and can meet the needs of the clients they serve. The McElhaneys also give back tremendously to the community and are active locally. Their record speaks for itself, but the people behind the company are the true heroes.
~ Laura Mueller
This law firm has some of the most competent and respected lawyers in Tennessee. Me and my associates have retained them numerous times and have never been disappointed. In addition to their great legal work, they are also philanthropists.
After having gone through a horrible experience as a family, it was so reassuring to be treated with such kindness and caring by Rocky and the whole team at Rocky McElhaney Law Firm. We will never forget that at a time when we needed it the most, you were there for us. Thank you so much, and may God bless you all.
~ Daran Ann Felts
Nashville Personal Injury Lawyers & Auto Accident Attorneys in Tennessee
From offices in Nashville, Hendersonville, and Clarksville, our injury attorneys for your future
If you have suffered a serious personal injury or a loved one has been killed due to the negligence of others, you need a personal injury law firm you can trust to protect your interests and demand justice from those responsible. At Rocky McElhaney Law Firm in Nashville, Hendersonville, and Clarksville, that's what you get: a team of experienced, dedicated Tennessee injury lawyers who won't back down when your future is on the line.
Big enough to win your case,
small enough to know your name
Outpacing, outperforming, and overpowering the competition
Rocky McElhaney Law Firm provides personal injury clients in Nashville and throughout Tennessee with experienced representation when they have been hurt. By focusing exclusively on the injured, our Nashville personal injury lawyers have been able to build a reputation for fierce advocacy and extensive knowledge of the laws. Our personal injury attorneys fight to ensure that your rights are upheld and that the person or persons responsible for your injuries or illness are held accountable for their actions. Contact us to learn more about how we can help with claims involving:
The name you trust after an auto accident in Tennessee
There are few circumstances more frightening - or frustrating - than auto accidents. Our Nashville auto accident attorneys are known throughout the state of Tennessee as being some of the fiercest, most aggressive litigators around. We've built a reputation for obtaining large verdicts and settlements for car crash victims in Tennessee. Our Nashville personal injury attorneys and auto accident lawyers fight for justice for victims of:
- Auto accidents. If you were injured in a car accident in Nashville, Hendersonville, Clarksville or anywhere in the state, Rocky McElhaney Law Firm knows what to do. Our Nashville auto accident attorneys handle complex claims involving everything from single-car crashes, multi-car pileups, ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft, pedestrians and bicyclists. Our car accident lawyers deal with your insurance company, help you get a rental car and work hand-in-hand with your doctors to collect and document the evidence we need to build a successful case for you.
- Truck accidents. When you've been in an accident with an 80,000-pound tractor-trailer, you're going to need some help. These massive vehicles pose a lot of problems to passenger cars on the road, namely because they cannot maneuver quickly or stop on a dime when there's a problem. Whether the truck itself was defective, the driver committed an error or something else was responsible for your collision, our skilled Nashville auto and truck accident attorneys can help.
- Motorcycle accidents. Tennessee has some of the greatest roads in the country for riding a motorcycle. Unfortunately, our drivers share the rest of the country's propensity for ignoring bikers while on the road. A motorcycle accident is always serious, because riders don't have the same kinds of protections that car and truck drivers do. After a serious motorcycle accident, let Rocky McElhaney Law Firm uphold your rights and protect your future.
- Airplane accidents and train accidents. Thank goodness that airplane and train accidents are rare, because they are potentially devastating. Our team of mass transit accident lawyers are familiar with the rules and regulations which govern air and train travel and understand what kind of uphill battle you face when you don't have the right representation. Let us shoulder that burden for you.
- ATV and watercraft accidents. A day on the water or out on the trails can be a lot of fun, but an act of negligence or a defective part can lead to truly catastrophic injuries. ATVs are prone to rolling, leading to crushing injuries. Boating accidents pose a special risk of drowning. If you or a loved one was hurt on an ATV, UTV, boat, Wave Runner, or any type of motorized vehicle, we can help.
No matter what kind of motor vehicle accident you have endured, there is an auto accident attorney at Rocky McElhaney Law Firm who knows what to do. Our personal injury law firm in Nashville, Hendersonville and Clarksville represents auto accident victims throughout the state. Put our Gladiators in the ring to fight for your future.
Aggressive representation after a car,
truck, or vehicle accident
There were 192,914 vehicle accidents in Tennessee in 2021, resulting in 46,971 injuries and 1,321 deaths. Each of those injuries and tragic losses affects more than just the victims: entire families' lives are turned upside down. They're going to need fighters in their corner.
You can find those fighters at Rocky McElhaney Law Firm. Our Nashville car and truck accident lawyers fight for families who are faced with an uncertain future. We battle the insurance companies and will take your case to trial when that's the best option for you. We'll fight to make sure you have access to the care and treatment you need. We’ll fight to ensure that the people and companies responsible for your injuries are held accountable. You don't have to do this alone. After a wreck, get a Gladiator on your side.
Protecting Tennessee families' futures
after the loss of a loved one
The unexpected loss of a love one can be devastating. Learning that their death could have been prevented can trigger a range of strong emotions. It can also lead to a lot of questions: How will I keep my home? How will I raise my kids? What do I do about the medical bills? What will my future hold?
Our Nashville wrongful death attorneys have worked with families throughout Middle Tennessee who are still grieving. We know that no amount of money is going to make up for the loss of your loved one, but a wrongful death claim is as much about accountability, and ensuring that the negligent party is held responsible for his or her actions, as it is about ensuring that you do not lose everything because of someone's behavior. Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is here to help you; focus on your family, and let us focus on the fight.
Nashville injury lawyers fighting for victims
of sexual assault and abuse
According to TN.gov, 6,106 Tennesseans were victims of sexual assault in 2019 – and that number only accounts for reported assaults, rapes, and abuse. There could be many, many more victims out there. If you are a sexual assault or abuse survivor, Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is here to help you take back control. Under Tennessee law, you have the right to file a civil claim against your abuser or attacker and demand damages. You can file this lawsuit even if there are no criminal charges filed or if the criminal case does not go the way you hoped it would.
We know this is a delicate subject, and that many victims can be retraumatized by the treatment they receive. At Rocky McElhaney Law Firm, we make you this solemn promise: we are on your side. We treat you with dignity and compassion, and offer a safe space in which to discuss your assault with a female or male attorney. The time limits for these cases can be short, though victims who are minors are given more time before the statute of limitations runs out; let us help you.
Additional services from our experienced team of Nashville injury lawyers
When someone else's actions – or inaction – causes you harm, the civil justice system is here to help you hold the liable parties accountable. Our injury attorneys in Nashville, Hendersonville, and Clarksville are here to help you fight for the best possible outcome for your case. We handle all manner of injury claims, including:
- Premises liability, including slip and falls, negligent security, dog bites, theme park injuries, water park injuries, zip line injuries, bounce house injuries, daycare injuries, and more
- Medical malpractice, including hospital errors, nursing negligence, misdiagnosis, medication errors, surgical mistakes, and more
- Nursing home abuse, including neglect, financial abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, resident-on-resident abuse, and more
- Product liability, including dangerous drugs and devices,consumer products, auto and truck defects, and more
- Workers' compensation, including construction site claims, industrial claims, appeals and more
- Social Security Disability, including initial claims and appeals
Our Tennessee personal injury law firm fights for justice for those who need it most. We know that a serious medical condition or catastrophic personal injury can lead to more than just pain and suffering: it can cost you everything. When debt collectors are badgering you day and night with letters and robo-calls, or when the medical bills are piling up so fast that you may be in danger of losing your home, a Nashville personal injury lawyer from Rocky McElhaney Law Firm is by your side to give you strength and help you fight back.
Rocky McElhaney Law Firm: Big enough to win your case, small enough to know your name
Lead attorney Rocky McElhaney knows how difficult life can be for families undergoing one of these ordeals. When he was young, his father suffered a broken back at work and was denied workers' compensation benefits. His family lost their home trying to pay his father's medical bills and was forced out onto the street. Rocky never forgot how hard it was to watch his father struggle to get the benefits he was entitled to receive, and he dedicated his life to making sure that families never have to suffer the indignities that he had to endure.
Rocky is now a premier personal injury trial attorney in Nashville, and has secured multiple million-dollar settlements and jury verdicts for his injured clients throughout Tennessee. Rocky has been named the "Best Attorney in Nashville" by the Nashville Scene for eight consecutive years from 2014-2022. He works tirelessly to provide every person who walks through his door with the respect and results he or she deserves. He has assembled a team that represents the evolution of the legal profession - young, innovative and highly educated legal professionals who use cutting-edge technology to prepare the best possible cases for our clients.
Our Nashville personal injury lawyers and auto accident attorneys are known for using computer animation and accident reconstruction to present visually compelling arguments for juries and judges at trial. We also routinely work with experts in medicine, economics, accounting and forensic evidence to dissect our opponents' cases and get the maximum results at settlement and at trial.
Rocky fights for you when you need it most
Facing an uphill battle? Get a Gladiator on your side! Call Rocky at 615-425-2500 or fill out our contact form to schedule a free initial consultation. From our offices in Nashville, Hendersonville, and Clarksville, the personal injury lawyers of Rocky McElhaney Law Firm represent clients throughout the state of Tennessee, including Knoxville, Clarksville, Memphis, Hendersonville, Columbia, Murfreesboro, Chattanooga, and Kingsport.